Everest 2005
 

actual - aktualni

archiv

sponzors - sponzori

himalaya@himalaya8000.com




Sleva v Namche Outdoor, Travel & Climbing Center

     

21.5.2005

Už nás to vůbec nebaví (protože je to pořád to samé), takže jen stručně:

Středa 18.
Stahujeme počasí už 3x denně, a pokaždé je JINÉ!!!!! Mění se to snad každou hodinu. Takže zase hlásí špatně (velice silný vítr), nikam nejdeme. Ivan, Petr a Šimon zahajují dlouhou sérii mariáše.
Pepíno s Luckou nevydrží čekat, jdou se projít do C0. Jestli bude zítra aspoň trochu podmínka, zkusí pracovat na kopci. Soňa čte a čeká s mariášovou trojkou v BC.

Čtvrtek 19.
Čekání, karty, čtení, ..., počasí, naděje, beznaděje...
Pepíno s Luckou se dostali na fixy, vynesli další stan do C1 (ten by měl přijít do C2) a vyprostili ze sněhu fixy. Ještě večer se vrátili do BC.

Pátek 20.
Dnes celý den sněží, na kopci se nedá dělat nic, protože tam zase budou jezdit laviny. Takže všichni čekáme v BC.

Sobota 21.
Ivan, Petr a Šimon jdou dolů do čínského BC. Je potřeba objednat jaky, domluvit podrobnosti ohledně našeho malého depozitu u finské expedice a dokoupit nějaké potraviny a palivo do generátoru. S vynáškou nahoru jim bude pomáhat Kasang.
Lucka s Pepínem jdou do C0, zítra by zkusili (pokud počasí pustí) dotáhnout (dofixovat) zbytek lan co C2. Soňa se k nim přidává.

To je zatím vše. Zatím nehlásí víc jak jeden den dobrého počasí za sebou. Pokud nesněží, tak předpovídají vítr až 160 km / h. A zatím jim až na pár výjimek počasí vždy vyšlo. Takže sice čekáme, jestli se ještě neudělá nějaké okno. Ale moc nadějí nemáme.

Archiv   

 

   

2005-05-21

We are not enjoying this at all( it is all the time the same) so we will write just briefly:

Wednesday 18th
We are getting the weather forecast from the net 3x a day and it is always different. They must change it every hour or so. The weather is supposed to be bad again (very strong wind), we are staying put. Ivan, Petr and Simon started a long series of a card game. Pepino and Lucka cannot wait and left for the C0. If the conditions will get at least a bit better tomorrow, they will work on the face. Sona is reading and waits with the boys in BC.

Thursday 19th
Waiting, card games, reading, ....weather, hope, despair.
Pepino and Lucka made it to the fixes, they brought another tent up to the C1( that is the tent for C2) and they uncovered fixes from under the snow. They returned to the BC by the evening.

Friday 20th
It is snowing the whole day long. We cannot do anything on the face because the avalanches will be sliding down again. Everyone is waiting in BC

Saturday 21st
Ivan, Petr and Simon are going down to the Chinese BC to order yaks, get some gas for the generator, buy food and check on our small supply we have with Finnish expedition. Kasang will help them to bring it all here. Lucka and Pepino are going to the C0 to see ( if the weather will be good) if they can finish the fixes all the way to C2. Sona is joining them.

This is all for now. The weather forecast is not telling us more than one day in row of good weather. If it is not snowing, the wind reaches 160 km/h. So far the forecast was often correct. We are still waiting for a window of opportunity...but we do not have much hope left.

Archiv